Defiance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Defiance

Defiance alliance on s7.com

Welcome To Defiance Forums

Application - Oeltonne

Oeltonne

Application - Oeltonne Empty Application - Oeltonne

Post  Oeltonne Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:47 pm

1. What is your in game name, and co-ords?
    2. What is your population?
    3. What is your troop count? (Please give a detailed list)
    4. What is your style of play? Offensive/Defensive?
    5. What other alliances, if any, have you been a member of/are on this server?
    6. What other servers have you played? What alliances were you a member of there?
    7. Do you have a sense of humour?

Hey there,

I am Oeltonne and the Coordinates of my two villages are: a-team(-166|-31), b-team (-164|-33).

My current pop is about 390 I think but raising higher and higher Wink
    Since I settled my vllages 3 days before I got about +100pop Wink

My troop are a mix of Legionairs, Pretorians, Imperians, EL's and EI's + Hero
    It is not my pop,just about 100-150 crop/hour , but it's enough to farm my neighbours and have a base of deff troops.

At the moment I play more offensive than defensive but not really agressive. I think at the moment that makes no sense for me without catas at this point of time.
    My current Alliance is one of the F7 Wings( B.T.I.-F7) and I think you know our allaince is splitting at the moment.

Before s7 played some German servers and as only international server the old s2.com. There I won the server with the RISE Meta as Leader of RISE-D.
    I also was on the winners side in two German servers. An old w3.de with the allaince PoT and w7.de with the Meta of AiE.
    On s2.com I played as Oeltonne, on w3.de as Pju and on w7.de as Oeltonne and later Ianmarvin.

I hate humor, Travian is no game, we have to take it serious! Wink

Regards,
    Oeltonne

PS: For further questions you always can get in contact with me in the game!

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:15 am